- Season 3 - Competition 1 (Boys) - The Kingsway Werrington
- Season 3 - Competition 2 (Boys) - Jamison Park, Penrith, The Kingsway Werrington, and Doyle Park, North Parramatta - Check Draws
- Season 3 - Competition 2 (Girls) - Jamison Park, Penrith, The Kingsway Werrington, and Doyle Park, North Parramatta - Check Draws
- Year 7/8 Boys (Competition 1 and 2)
- Year 7/8 Girls (Competition 2)
- Year 9/10 Boys (Competition 1 and 2)
- Year 9/10 Girls (Competition 2)
- Yr 11/12 Girls (Competition 2)
- Yr 11/12 Boys (Competition 2)
- Competition 1 - 2 x 12 minute halves, with a 2 minute half-time. This competition may play more than 1 game each week.
- Competition 2 - 2 x 20 minute halves, with a 5 minute half time break.
- Competition 2 - games commence at 1.00pm and 1.45pm
- The Junior game (Year 7/8) is first, followed by the Intermediate game (Year 9/10)
- Where Seniors are playing, they could play at either time slot - please check the draws.
- Players must be attired in correctly numbered singlets.
- The team who scores the most points wins the game.
- Win – 3 points
- Draw – 2 points
- Loss – 1 point
- Loss by Forfeit – 0 points
By-Laws & Rules
Thursday Competition Journal and By-Laws
Touch Competition Draws 2023
Girls Touch Football Draw 2023
Boys Touch Football Draw 2023
This document will show Season 3 Touch in 2023 result tables posted weekly as an Excel sheet showing the current result table of the PDSSSC Touch Competition. It will show the results of all games played and also the progressive points table. To find the competition or division you are looking for, simply click on the correct tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
SEASON 3 RESULTS